Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things Big Sister says:



Big seems to have gotten a little confused.

Recently she started singing Kumbaya.
Only her verses included:

"Someone's crying at my Lord, Kumbaya. . ."

And my favorite:

"Someone's laughing at my Lord, Kumbaya . . ."

Perhaps we need to enunciate more when we sing?
(not that this is a regular song at our house. . . .more of a stressed out joke.)

xoxo Lori Danelle

*** Big started singing again this evening and it looks like I forgot a really good one:

"Someone's being mean to my Lord, Kumbaya. . ."

2 comments:

  1. haha that made me laugh out loud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't convince her those weren't the lyrics. . .too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails