Friday, October 29, 2010

I might need these.

Generally, come fall/winter I purchase a cheap pair of knit gloves and cut the fingers off to wear at work so that I can have warm hands and keep typing.

(Yes, I do tend to look a little hobo-ish.)

So maybe this year I'll splurge (I'm not kidding when I say cheap gloves. think $1.) and purchase these lovely things.

image via elde

Such a cheery, warm color. They might just be perfect for me.
If you like them too, or want to see her other offerings, you can find them on etsy in this shop full of beautiful hand knitted goodness.

Now I'm off to the beginning of a fun, crazy & very full weekend! Fall festival at the girls' school!!

xoxo Lori Danelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails