Monday, July 26, 2010

Now in color

I am now offering my paper cuts in color!

BlueFingerprint

I've discovered that French Paper has a delicious selection of vibrant, yummy colors in their Pop*Tone line. When I saw the colors, I knew they were just want I had been looking for.

CRW_0738

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I enjoyed yummy quesadillas and margaritas with my man, and finally got around to painting my kitchen! I am SO CLOSE to being done with that room! (Have I mentioned how sick of remodeling this house I am??  I just want to be done!)   :)

xoxo Lori Danelle

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! how cool - LOVE the color option. it brings so much character - even more :)
    and the kitchen - can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails