Thursday, July 15, 2010

Indulge me

I'm working on putting together a few tutorials for some of the items around the girls' room for you. But in the meantime, I've got some more photos from our vacation last week.

Just indulge me as I'm one of those moms who believe that my girls are two of the most incredible human beings I've ever met, not to mention cute!!! And what's the point of my crazy picture taking obsession if I don't share them with you?!  :)

a visit to the Nashville Zoo
CRW_0160
CRW_0169
CRW_0208

And since we didn't have a campfire & s'mores while camping, we had some at home!

We found that chocolate & marshmallow smooshed between 2 graham crackers gets incredibly messy. As soon as you take a bite, you end up with just two graham crackers stacked on top of each other and all the gooey goodness has squeezed out! Instead, we forgo the cracker and just shove a half square of chocolate in the middle of a toasted marshmallow. It improves the messy factor quite a bit. Which is sad, because even this method gets messy! :)

CRW_0517
CRW_0521
CRW_0528
CRW_0536
CRW_0559

Hope the sun is shining wherever you find yourself today!!!

xoxo Lori Danelle

1 comment:

  1. your little girls are so precious!! those big blue eyes are to dye for ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails